Monday, February 12, 2024

Windows with a View!

Spellbinders released a collection from Tina Smith just a few days ago, named Windows with a View, all themed around windows.  I have 2 cards for you today that use some of these new die sets.


supplies: white, beige, and various colors of cardstock, Spellbinders Vista View Window and Backyard Haven dies, sentiment from Happy Hello Floral stamp and matching die, Classic Backdrop 3D embossing folder

How fun is this Backyard Haven set!  You can see on my card the tree, bird bath, birds, birdhouse, and a squirrel, but what I didn't use was a tire swing, individual leaves and flowers, and an owl!  So much to play with to make your own perfect little scene!

There is a set of sentiments which I didn't receive, called Sending Sunshine Sentiments, with lots that will work with all of the sets.

Here's my 2nd card, using the Window again, plus the new Botanical Solarium dies.


supplies: white, charcoal, various greens, oranges, and rusts cardstock, Vista View Window dies, Botanical Solarium dies, sentiment from (retired) Through the Garden Gate Sentiments

I added a shelf to the bottom of the window, part of the Vista Window set, and then filled it with potted plants.  I used mostly green leafy plants, but there are also a nice selection of all kinds of florals, plus a pretty pitcher that you can use to display them, in the Solarium set.  I was especially tickled to see the gardening tools included, too!  Gardeners will love this set!

I hope you'll take a look at the other sets in Tina's collection; there's 1 called Up in the Air, Coastal Escape View, and the sentiment stamp set I mentioned above.  

Thanks for stopping by - have a good one! 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific scenes! These are lovely, Lin!