Friday, February 23, 2024

New Paper Rose products at Spellbinders!!

 I was thrilled to see that Spellbinders is adding products from other companies to its store!  Today I'm playing with a new 6" pad of paper and a package of die cuts that coordinate, called Rainbow Twirl, from Paper Rose.  

Being an old quilter, I love playing with beautiful papers, mixing and matching patterns!  I made 4 cards with these lovely products.

For my first card I had to use this gorgeous wreath that is printed on one of the papers in the paper pack.


supplies: Paper Rose Rainbow Twirl 6" paper pad, sentiment from Sending Sentiments clear stamps and  matching die 

I trimmed down the paper to a 5 1/2" square, then simply added a stamped and die-cut sentiment.

Next I used 2 more of the papers and one of the lovely smaller wreath die cuts for a 4 1/4" square card.


supplies: circle design and background papers from Rainbow Twirl pad, Rainbow Twirl 2.0 die cut, stamped sentiment from (retired) Sentimental Greetings

Next is ,another 4 1/4" card, this time using a striped paper and a heart-shaped die cut.


supplies: background and striped papers from Rainbow Twirl 6" pad, heart from Rainbow Twirl 2.0 Die Cuts, sentiment from Happy Hello Floral 

And finally, I chose one of the gorgeous floral papers once again, and made a card featuring it with a die cut sentiment.


supplies: Paper Rose Rainbow Twirl floral paper, orange and black cardstock, sentiment from Mix & Match Holiday Greetings

I just cut out an A2 panel of the floral design, then made 2 diagonal cuts, lined them with an orange cardstock and framed my die-cut sentiment.

Be sure to check out the other Paper Rose collections now available at Spellbinders!  They are fast becoming one of my favorite sources for beautiful patterned papers!

I'll be sharing these cards with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Beautiful Blooms.  They're featuring Paper Rose products, also!

No comments: