Saturday, February 3, 2024

Just a Love Note

 It's February, which for me means the month of hearts!  Here's a card for Valentine's Day.


supplies: white and dark coral cardstock, Taylored Expressions Hearts in Bloom layering stencils, medium and dark coral and green inks, blending brushes, sentiment and teensy stamped hearts from (retired) Simon Says Stamp Just a Love Note stamps (2012), Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die

This was simple and fast to make, and this time I paired it with an old favorite Simon sentiment and a trio of tiny hearts from the same set.

Do you do many Valentine cards?  I'm cutting way down this year.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Simple and super sweet!

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous Valentine!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Lin. Such a pretty card.

kiwimeskreations said...

How pretty this is Lin, love that sweet wee bouquet - Valentines is not a 'big' day here. Now DH has passed, I do not make any Valentines cards at all - His was the only one I made, unless I had a request for one
Blessings
Maxine