Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is one of my favorite holidays, so I had to have a card to post.  


supplies: white cardstock, Simon Says Stamp (retired) You Have My Heart heart wreath stamp, Hero Arts (retired) Celebrate Everyday sentiment, Memory Box Pinpoint Leaf cover plate, adhesive foam squares

Once again, sorry to say, most of these supplies are retired.  I stamped and cut out another little bunch of roses to add to the bottom left of the wreath, just to spread some more color around.

This year I didn't make as many Valentines as I usually do - I only brought a few stamp sets here to Florida, and forgot all the beautiful heart dies at home.  This stamp set is one of my all-time favorites, and I'm glad I have it.  

Hope you have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I wish they would bring this set out of retirement, I love it too! Pretty card, Lin. Happy Valentine's Day!