Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Full Bloom

Daffodils are for sure a sign of spring, and who can resist those nodding happy blooms?  I wanted to make 1 more card today using some of the February Spellbinders Club Kits, and here's what I came up with. 


supplies: tiny floral print on black from Doodlebug Hello Again, pinks, white, yellows, green cardstock, Rainboot Bouquet small dies of the month, Swirling Blooms embossing folder of the month, white pigment ink, sentiment and matching die from Lily Arch stamp and die kit of the month, adhesive foam squares

I mentioned earlier this month that I wanted to make the boots out of a ditzy floral, and I think they are really cute this way.  This time I filled them only with daffodils, and a few of the teensy white flowers to fill out the bouquet.

These sets will last until the 27th of this month before they disappear to make room for the March sets, so if these are something you think you'd like, don't wait too long!  

Thanks for your visit today - have a great day!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I love all of your pretty little layers! Those boots are just too cute. Delightful card, Lin!