Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Spellbinders Club Kits for March: Stitching, 3D Embossing Folder, Large Dies and Clear Stamps/Die

 The Spellbinders Club Kits are now available until March 27!  Today I have 2 cards and a bookmark to show off the new goodies.  I'm starting out with the Stitching Kit: Stitched Read and Sip and the 3D Embossing Folder: Classic Backdrop.


supplies: white, cream, coral pinks, yellow, kraft and gold foil cardstock, Stitched Read & Sip Stitching Dies, 4 strands of metallic gold embroidery thread, sentiment from Sketched Lines Glimmer Kit, gold glimmer foilClassic Backdrop 3D embossing folder

I used metallic gold embroidery thread for my stitching on the book and the cup, and also gold foil cardstock for lots of details, and foiled my sentiment in gold also.

The embossing folder is a classic design, and will work for so many occasions.  It's aptly named!

My next card features the Large Dies of the Month: Classic Tales.  I made a card that would work for someone moving into a new home.


supplies: Surf Blue background, peaches, greens, kraft, cream, white, and yellow cardstock, Classic Tales dies, another sentiment from the Sketched Lines Glimmer kit, gold glimmer foil

I followed the example on the front of the Large Dies of the Month to put these dies together.  There's 1 other book spine that I didn't use this time.

Finally I made a little bookmark using the Clear Stamps and Dies:  Storytime Gnomes.


supplies: white and Green Apple cardstock, bias stripe patterned paper, Storybook Gnomes stamps, matching dies, (retired) mini slimline dies, twine

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to each of our 10 kits separately, (and you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty), or you can get them all and save 60% by choosing the Deluxe Caboodle!  


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing projects today, Lin! Love the card with the pretty little house on those fabulous books!