Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday

 Time for Woodblock Wednesday!  The particular one I chose for this month has only been used once before - bad on me!  


supplies: white cardstock, cloudy sky dp from MFT Happy Patterns 6" paper pad, Memory Box Hope Collage woodblock, Spellbinders Sweet Birds on a Branch die, light magenta marker

Memory Box had a whole series of these collage woodblocks.  I got this one sometime in 2013.  This time I stamped it on a cloudy patterned paper, then colored in the flowers and added a bird.



Be sure to visit Amy's blog to see all the other entries for this monthly challenge - it's always a fun walk down memory lane!

It's Anything Goes week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, so I'll be entering this card there.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lin, this is so pretty! What a gorgeous stamp and I love the addition of the bird.

Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card! Love the little bird perched on the sentiment!