Thursday, March 7, 2024

Spellbinders March Club Kits: Dies of the Month, Embossing Folder, Stencils, Glimmer Kit and Deluxe Caboodle Bonus

 The March Club Kits from Spellbinders are now available!  The clubs will remain open until March 27.  

My first card features the Small dies of the month: Wise Owl, the Embossing Folder: Checkered Scallops, one of the Stencils: Dynamic Backgrounds, and a glimmered sentiment from Sketched Lines, the Glimmer Kit for this month.


supplies: colored cardstock, Wise Owl dies, sentiment from Sketched Lines, gold glimmer foil, Checkered Scallops embossing folder, and one of the Dynamic Backgrounds stencils for this month, light aqua ink and a blending brush

For the background, I embossed with the new folder of the month, Checkered Scallops.  I discovered that 2 of the 5 stencils in the Dynamic Backgrounds stencil kit matches it perfectly, so I used just 1 of them with an ink slightly darker than my pale aqua cardstock.

Here's another of the stencils; it looks to me like brushstrokes going horizontally down the length of the panel, but here I only brushed in 4 of them, roughly in the center of my panel, in shades of purples, then added an arrangement of flowers from this month's Stitching kit: Read & Sip.  


supplies: white, dark and medium purples, yellow, and green cardstocks, Dynamic Backgrounds Brushstroke stencil, floral arrangement from Stitched Read & Sip, (retired) Tammy Tutterow cling sentiment from Tiny Sentiments

I've always loved brushstrokes, so I know this particular stencil will get lots of use from me!

Last for today, I have 2 cards that using the Glimmer Plates of the Month.  This first one combines them with the bonus dies that you receive when you order the Deluxe Caboodle.



Starting with an A2 panel of navy cardstock, I positioned the Sketched Lines glimmer plate first vertically, then horizontally and foiled with Cobalt Blue foil.  That panel was trimmed down with a postage edge die, then placed onto a red card front.  Then I constructed the Fairy Tale castle, foiled my sentiment, and centered them onto my card, adding some stars (also from the bonus dies). 

And finally, I used the Glimmer Sketch Lines with the flowers from the Stitching Kit.


supplies: white, yellow, green, and several blue cardstocks, Sketched Lines glimmer kit, Cobalt Blue glimmer foil, flowers and leaves from Stitched Read & Sip kit, sentiment from Snowflake Wishes Stamp/die set

I foiled the sketched lines with Cobalt Blue glimmer foil onto a panel of bright blue cardstock, then added it at an angle to a pale blue card base.  Then I arranged my sentiment and flowers.  Cut from white, they make me think of strawberry blossoms!

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to each of our 10 kits separately, (and you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty), or you can get them all and save 60% AND get the free bonus dies by choosing the Deluxe Caboodle!  


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, you've been busy! Fantastic cards, Lin!