Saturday, August 31, 2024

A Woodland Scene

 Here's a new BetterPress plate/die set that I couldn't wait to get home to play with!  I've always been enamored with woodland scenes, and now I have another way to make them!


supplies: white, red, kraft, and cream cardstock, Birch Trees & Friends press plate, black, grey and cement inks, sentiment from All Seasons Spring press plate/die set

This set is one of those that comes with a registration template that helps you to place the various birch trees and use different colors of inks on them.  This was my first time using a registration template, and it was an easy process!  After finishing pressing the trees, I tore a scrap of white cardstock for the snowy ground, and then added my sweet fawn, birds, and my sentiment.

You'll be seeing lots more of this in the coming months!

Hope your day is going well - thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous woodland scene, Lin! Love the variation of tree colors with the pop of the red birds & what a sweet fawn! Thanks for sharing how easy it was with the registration plates; I've not tried them...

Lisa Elton said...

That little deer is so sweet! Cute card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Lin.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a beautiful scene you have created Lin
Blessings
Maxine