Sunday, August 18, 2024

Dancin' Christmas Friends - Klondike the Moose!

 I have a card today from a new collection this month, Dancin' Christmas Friends.  


supplies: white, krafts, and teals cardstock, Dancin' Moose Klondike, All Seasons Winter press plate/die set, Teal glimmer hot foil, Frozen Flurries die

I think Klondike is so fun, and I plan to make him into ornaments to give to our grands - wouldn't it be fun to make a bunch of these with sweaters of different colors, and various lengths of his legs?  At his largest he can be about 6" tall.

This time I made a slim-line card, added the snowflakes from the Frozen Flurries cover plate die, and a little foiled sentiment.

This Dancin' Christmas Friends collection has a fun variety of creatures in it - do check it out!  They all have swinging legs so that they can dance!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awwww - so adorable, Lin - just love Mr. Moose in his Christmas sweater! So many cute details - I'll have to give this collection a look :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, look at his long legs! This is oodles of fun and so cute!

Dawn T said...

How adorable Lin. Such a gorgeous card.

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun and fabulous card Lin - love how you have used Klondike :) A wonderful background!
Blessings
Maxine

June from Minnesota said...

OMG! Your card gave me an instant smile! Love that moose! Thank you for brightening my day :-)