Monday, August 12, 2024

Yana's Poppies, part 2

 Here's a die that's part of the new Yana's Poppies Collection.  

For my first card, I cut it twice from ivory cardstock, added tape to the reverse to hold everything together, then colored in the details with some peach and green Zig markers.


supplies: white and Pink Sand cardstock, Yana's Poppies die, Zig markers to color, Floral Expressions 3D folder, medium scalloped dieCurved Everyday Sentiment, foiled in Blush glimmer foil, adhesive foam squares

I wanted some texture behind my flowers, and this month's lovely Floral Expressions 3D embossing folder did the trick!

On my 2nd card, I used colored cardstock, and paper-pieced the design.


supplies: white, black, bright yellow, orange and green cardstock, Yana's Poppies die, Poppy Background press plate, sentiment from All Seasons Summer press plate/die set, gold glimmer foil

I embossed the Poppy Background press plate, and foiled a sentiment from another new press plate of sentiments called All Seasons Summer.

Thanks for visiting me today!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are wonderful, Lin! I like the embossed backgrounds you added to each of them!

Dawn T said...

two more stunners Lin. Great backgrounds.

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Lin - same die, but used so very differently .
Blessings
Maxine