Thursday, August 29, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday!

 I have so enjoyed playing along with Amy's Woodblock Wednesday each month; it's a good thing to use these beautiful stamps once again!  Here's my card for this month.


supplies: white, corals, yellow, and green cardstock, a leafy design paper, (retired) Hero Arts S5324 Simple Frame from 2016, sentiment from their (retired) Made with Love clear set, Spellbinders flower and leaf dies 

This framing stamp is pretty, isn't it?  I stamped it twice, once on my background white base, and again on the printed paper, then cut out the rectangle of the print and attached it to the card base.  That sentiment is a favorite too, just because of the mixed font and unusual layout.


You can see the other entries for this month HERE at Amy's blog.

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You've used that frame stamp beautifully on the patterned paper, Lin - love it!! Good for you to play so faithfully at WBW - I don't get there but you always inspire me!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little frame and I love that you used the leafy paper inside of it! Fabulous card, Lin!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the frame and how you stamped it on the card base and on the pattern paper to use in the frame.

Carol Cel said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - that frame is fabulous, and I love how you have used it here
Blessings
Maxine!

~amy~ said...

Lin, this is so pretty! I love how you used that frame!
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Dawn T said...

Just love this frame.... I haven't used if for a long time. Your card is just delightful.