Friday, August 2, 2024

Floral Wreath

 It's been awhile since I've made a wreath card, so today's the day!


supplies: white colored cardstock, Spellbinders Little Blooms, Birch Press Design Sugar Script Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and Dieteal glimmer hot foil, Doodlebug mini heart sprinkles

I trimmed my inner white rectangle to 4 X 5 1/4", then lightly traced a circle on it. After cutting out all the flowers and leaves, I formed them into a wreath, following my pencil lines, then just added a sentiment from my scrap box and some tiny enamel hearts in the cardstock colors.

It's August!  Enjoy what's left of summer.   

5 comments:

Susie said...

Your card is lovely! That die set is so versatile.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun wreath, this is cute!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous wreath Lin. So pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet wreath, Lin and it sounds a card that was fun to make, and came together easily. It's a delightful card
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely wreath card, Lin, & I love the enamel hearts in the flower centers!!