Friday, October 21, 2011

A Lily Pad Cards Sketch Challenge

Hi!  This week over at Lily Pad Cards, our challenge is to use this sketch:


The Design Team is playing with some Nina B. stamps; my set is called Simply Delightful.  I decided to use the beautiful lacy medallion, and I followed the sketch exactly.  Here's my card:



supplies: red and cream cardstock, The Craft's Meow Nina B. Simply Delightful set, Adirondack Cranberry ink, clear embossing powder, Hobby Lobby lace,  EKSuccess corner rounder, red gems

Please visit Lily Pad Cards to see some other ideas  for this challenge, and then I hope you play along, too!

15 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

this is a stunning card Lin, love the Cranberry and white so beautiful!

Barb said...

Love this, Lin! The lace and colors are so beautiful!

Brenda said...

Wow this is so beautiful Lin! I really love how crisp that Medallion stamped! And it is so beautiful in that red!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lin your sentiment describes your card perfectly - simply delightful! I like how you picked your lace to match the medallion and the gems add a special flourish.

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Lin! I love how you paired up the lace and that intricate image! Just stunning! Thanks again for voting for me (voting opens after 8AM Central everyday apparently)! xoxo

Lagene said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!!!

78thistles said...

Lovely card Lin! Always love red and white together. And thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment ;-)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So chic. Love the CAS with the texture of the lace, and the bling.!

Karen B. said...

So so beautiful Lin!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card---those images are perfect and the lace....LOVE!

cheiron said...

This is gorgeous Lin. Love the lace and the little hints of bling are just perfect. Very classy!

Dawn T said...

so elegant Lin

Leni said...

I like that lace medallion!!

Suzanne C said...

Love the striking red! So pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

love this one, too!