Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trick or Treat!

The challenge over at Wee Memories is to create anything with a Holiday theme:


Here's my card:



supplies: white, orange, purple and black cardstock, unknown dp, Sweet November Stamps "Baby Tricks or Treats - Hero", Hero Arts CL353 Happy Halloween,  versafine onyx black ink, colored pencils for hair and skin, JoAnn chartreuse ribbon, doodlebug designs spooky town brad

Donna sent me these stamps - was it a year ago??  They are from a company called Sweet November.  I don't usually make Halloween cards, but having grandchildren changes things........I think Liam is dressing up as some sort of caped somebody, so this will go to him. 

13 comments:

Tina said...

So sweet and cool. Love the bold PP and great image.

donna mikasa said...

Hi Lin! I think your blog was calling me in Google Reader! You won this stamp and I'm so glad to see you use it! Perfect for Halloween and for Liam!

joy said...

Liam will love this card, Lin! I don't do much Halloween either; but you have made the cutest card from this stamp!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Lin! This is just too sweet!

MarcyK924 said...

This is so stinkin' adorable! I love stamps like this for the reason you can do some great paper piecing! xoxo

Arlene said...

Too darn cute - such an outrageously fun card!!!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Love this, Lin!! You even used the Chevron paper, too! You must link it up with CREATE blog! Good luck on the challenge!

Maureen Morton said...

Now wait a minute....this is not a very tough challenge, is it? Liam will love you (even more) for this adorable card. You are so blessed to have grandkids - keep spoiling them. Love this cutie.

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

adorable!!

Dawn T said...

soooo cute Lin.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is TOOOO cute! I LOVE love love your paper piecing and this image! FUN!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

love love this Lin. what a cute image and great paperpiecing. Thank you for joining us at wee memories this week, hope to see your creation on our next challenge

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Perfect card for liam. Sweet image.