Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweets and Smiles

I recently ordered these Halloween digital postcards from Janet's Etsy Shop, and this is my first time playing with them. The challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon is called Fun 4 Fall - my project includes some leaf ribbon and twine, along with lots of little scraps of papers that I thought picked up the colors in the postcard:



supplies: Vintage PostCard, scraps of orange and green dps, Hero Arts CL353 Happy Halloween, VersaFine onyx black ink, green leaf ribbon, 2 buttons, twine

8 comments:

Betty said...

that card is so cute, lin! love the old postcard and what you did with it. i'm always so possessive about my old postcards - don't like to use them up! crazy.

Anne said...

Love the old vintage post card here Lin- and all of the embellies are perfect- a great "not so scary" Halloween card!

Barb said...

So adorable, Lin! What a sweet postcard and I love the papers you used, especially the stripes!

Brenda said...

Oh I really love this sweeter side of Halloween Lin! That image is really precious!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely! I love the citrus orange...so bright and yum! And what a terrific vintage post card! :)

Arlene said...

So creative and downright awesome! Love the card!

MarcyK924 said...

Just adorable! I love when you use vintage pics! The colors and composition is SO creative!

Suzanne C said...

The vintage images are adorable! Love the patchwork background too that look wonderful with your images!