Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Just for You

If you're here to see my sample cards for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, please click HERE.

I have been missing in action for most of the last month, due to personal reasons, and so I've missed playing in some challenges that I usually participate in.  One of them is Winnie & Walter's monthly Rerun challenge.   But I have a few hours left to enter, and so here is my card for it, inspired by Lydia Evans card where she chose some of the smaller elements in the set.


I don't have the This Awesome House stamp set that is being highlighted this month, so I used a small twig, the cardinal, and a sentiment from the Winter Wonderland set.  I love wreaths, and it was fun to make this little twig one, using 2 shades of brown distress ink.  As I always do, I traced a circle lightly in pencil first, stamped my twigs, and then erased that circle.

w&w_rerun_logo

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card, love the pops of colour with the bird and the pearls, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

I love the ismplicity of this and those pretty little red pearls!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet as anything Lin, love your CAS design!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love you wreath - the wonderful placement of the red berries is exquiste. Love the scalloped edge of the white over the red too.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Well welcome back to your craft studio...yes, life gets in the way. Loved your sweet and simplistic card. It's lovely.

Cat Craig said...

Great wreath! love the little beads for color pops. Glad you are back and hope all is well.

Winnie & Walter said...

Such a lovely card using Winter Woodland! Love the wreath! Thank you so much for joining in on our Rerun Challenge. :-)