Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Simon Says.........Make It Colorful!

wed-newchallenge-header

It's time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!



Our theme this week is "Make it Colorful"!  And the Design Team are using Doodlebug products this week.  I have been in love with Doodlebug forever - colorful is certainly their middle name, and I love that they have kept their products compatible with each other from year to to year!  


supplies: Doodlebug Sunkissed 6" paper pad, Lily White Mini Paper Doily, and Spring Flowers sprinkles, Hero Arts Hello Stamp & Cut stamp and die set, Sizzix flowers embossing folder

All of the papers on this card come from the Sunkissed pad.  Since this card was busy with patterns, I also made another more CAS card, using Doodlebug Swiss Dots washi tapes:



supplies: assorted Doodlebug Swiss Dot washi tapes, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Happy die, typed words from Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold, and the Happy clear stamp set, assorted sequins to match

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store for one lucky random winner of our challenge!

50dollar_voucher_600px

Simon Says Stamp

Do you use Instagram?  If you do, we'd love you to add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there, too!

16 comments:

Jingle said...

Both are very cute, but I super duper love the Hello card!

Barb said...

Both cards are awesome, Lin but I really love your second one! Perfect design and love those colors! ♥

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) Both of them are absolutely fabulous! I love the 'Happy' die cut, I think I might need one of those ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Jo x

Heather said...

Both fabulous card Lin, pretty design and colours on the first but a more stunning design on the 'Happy Birthday cut out!!

hugs
Heather xx

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goodness! Talk about color! Both of your cards are swimming in rainbows! I especially love that second card and the placement of the sentiment. It's got lovely design lines! Uber cute and tailored creations!

Janice said...

Your cards are so colorful, sunny feeling and don't you want to send one to me?! (Wink)

Lisa Elton said...

Bright happy and very cute!!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - love these bright and cheerful cards Lin.
blessings
Maxine

Gayatri said...

Love how you always have another surprise card on your challenge post, Lin! Both cards are gorgeous. They make me so happy and cheerful.
Hugs!
Gayatri

Dawn T said...

so beautiful and colourful Lin.

Mandy said...

Lin both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous. They are both so striking, I so need to "PIN" your cards so I don't loose them lol :)
hugs
Mandy xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, I also love both cards and love the vibrant colors! Fabulous! Hugs!

Migdalia said...

Such pretty and cheerful cards! Awesome job!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Stephanie said...

Both are lovely and perfectly colorful!! Love the texture! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

CherylQuilts said...

P. S. After seeing your card, I decided to enter this week's challenge! My first one! Yay! Thanks for your beautiful inspiration and encouragement! Hugs!