Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simon Says........Die Crazy

wed-newchallenge-header

It's time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!




Our theme this week is Die Crazy - use a die somewhere on your creation.  The Design Team are using products from WPLUS9 this week.

Both my cards today use WPLUS9 stamps and dies:


supplies: WPLUS9 Doodle Buds stamps and dies, and Hand Lettered Hello stamps and die, Spectrum Aqua watercolor markers on Bristol paper, Simon's moonshine sequins

And another card using one of my favorite WPLUS9 stamp sets, Quilt Prints.  It is just as fun as making a real quilt, because you can choose the patterns and colors for each element of the design.  I used a die-cut sentiment to help it stand out against the busy background:




supplies: white cardstock, WPLUS9 Quilt Prints and Hand Lettered Thanks die and stamp, Simon Hollyhock, Audrey Blue, and Spring Rain inks

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px
to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

Simon Says Stamp

Do you use Instagram?  If you do, we'd love you to add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there, too! 

21 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

LOVE both of these, Lin!

Jingle said...

Very pretty cards, Lin!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cards as always Lin xxx

Barb said...

Love both cards, Lin! Gorgeous work! ♥

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) both are beautiful but I especially love all the colours on your 1st one, so pretty against the white background :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Lin... You are so talented, Jo x

Virginia L. said...

TWO superb designs, Lin! Love the bright and happy colors on the first..and the 2nd one is just lovely. Thanks for bringing my attentions to the Quilt Prints stamps! It's on my wish list now!

inkyfingy said...

Beautiful stamping and colour choice, lovely cards.
Di

Stephanie said...

Stunning coloring, Lin!! WOW!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both cards, Lin - they are so YOU, especially that quilt one - very cool!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both as pretty as can be Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning cards Lin - I really love the floral one - just so pretty and vibrant.
Blessings
Maxine

kReN said...

I would love some tips on how to line up all these stamps in the Quilts Pattern stamps. Just one misalignment and the card would be ruined for me.

Susi said...

Both of these cards are lovely, Lin! Love the flower sequin centres.

jintyoo7 said...

Two very gorgeous cards Lin :-)

Mandy said...

Lin your cards are both gorgeous! I absolutely love those flowers and your shading looks fab
hugs
Mandy xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, I also love both of these cards. Each is different and yet beautiful! I so love the Doodle Buds...just love the coloring too! Hugs!

Carol L said...

What a great pair of cards! I love the doodled corners on the first and that quilt card looks so warm and cozy too! Nice work on both!

Unknown said...

I love both cards, but I think the second one is my fave! The colors are so soft and cozy looking.

Gayatri said...

Both cards are awesome. The layered flowers on the first card is so beautiful, Lin!

Tricia Coffin said...

I love your doodle buds card. It is so bright, colorful and cheerful. I would LOVE to receive a card such as this.