Saturday, September 5, 2015

Pink & Main

There's a new company brand at Simon Says Stamp called Pink & Main!  I was lucky enough to get a couple of their stamp sets and today I'm sharing 2 cards I made using them.


supplies: orange, black, and white cardstock, orange check dp from Bella Blvd, Pink & Main's Hey Pumpkin clear stamp set, VersaFine onyx black ink, Spellbinder's Deckled rectangles die

There are lots of fun elements in Hey Pumpkin, but I chose to concentrate on the fun carved faces for the pumpkins on this card.  They are fun and not too scary, perfect for my little grands.

This next card uses their Bubbly Card Borders stamp set.




supplies: Pink & Main Bubbly Card Borders, Simon's Big Scripty Greetings, VersaFine onyx black and Ranger pink gumball inks

There are 6 individual borders in this set - I only used 2 of them......this would work nicely with any stamps that are striped, too.

I hope you'll check out Pink & Main if you like cute stamps - they are currently 27 different sets at the Simon Says Stamp store!

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE them both! I adore the Scripty Writing!! You just put it on my wish list!

Lisa Elton said...

Those are some cute pumpkins and I like them paired up with the gingham! The font of the sentiment on your second is pretty! Another wonderful pair Lin!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh Lin, your pumpkin card is so cute and fun! Love the way you stacked the pumpkins and the different faces are so cute - may have to try to copy then when carving at Halloween:) Your second card is so pretty with the mix of borders and gorgeous colour combination!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card the pink and black one is!!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh Lin - no more enabling - LOL! Just love those darling pumpkins and the borders are to die for! What a yummy design and I love the colors in both cards. I'm off to check out Pink & Main for some more stamping fun.