Sunday, October 21, 2018

Snowflakes!

I'm always late to the party - just now trying out my first set of Concord & 9th Turnabout Stamps.  Why did I wait so long?!

I chose the Turnabout Snowflake set and stamped off a whole bunch of backgrounds.  You may see more of these down the road, but these 2 are my favorites this time.  Both of them started with a colored cardstock base, and I used VersaMark ink and embossing powders on each turn......


supplies: white, Cotton Candy, and glitter white card stock, Snowflake Turnabout background, VersaMark ink with silver, white, clear, and platinum embossing powders, Simon's Joy dies, MFT Blueprints 20 Scalloped Rectangle (retired)

Here's a blue version, using the same embossing powders.


supplies: white, Audrey Blue and glitter aqua card stock, Snowflake Turnabout background, VersaMark ink with silver, white, clear, and platinum embossing powders, Simon's Holiday Frames die, Reverse Confetti Snowflake Trio dies

These are easy to work with and the sky's the limit for color combinations!  You'll be seeing more Turnabouts as soon as the budget allows!

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow these look gorgeous!! And the stamp sounds like very fun to play with. Thanks for sharing Lin.

Joy Meadows said...

Love these cards, Lin! They are so beautiful and, yes, the turnabout stamps are so much fun, aren't they? I might have to get the snowflake one, now that I've seen your cards using it.

adele holcomb said...

Aren't they fun? Your snowflake cards are lovely!

I have several turnarounds, but just now discovered that I do a way better job when I create a 6x6 piece, then cut it down to card size. Works better than sticking my card front to a 6" square before making the turns, and hoping I got it centered to start.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your beautiful snow flurries!

Dawn T said...

stunning Lin. I haven't tried these turnabout stamps but this one looks incredible.