Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Foiled Card from the October Card Kit

We've been away the last couple of weeks, visiting all our favorite places in Maine and enjoying it thorougly; this was one of our best vacations!  My Simon October Card Kit was waiting for me when we got home, and here's my first play with it - I wanted to try one of the foiling cards included in the kit.


supplies: Burnt Orange and black cardstock, an exclusive Gina K Designs leaves card, foiled with Sweet Mango foil, then trimmed and colored with Tonic Nuvo markers

I'm still lazy from my vacation, so I didn't even attempt to get a photo that showed the beautiful foiling of the leaves and sentiment, but I love the twinkle it has from across the room!  These make for super-easy card making!

Thanks for coming by to visit today! I'll leave you with just one picture of a perfect day along Otter Cliffs in Acadia National Park. Maine - "the way life should be"!


2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card Lin. Love those fall colors. Love that pic it is the way life should be.

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, so rich with fall colours. I love the picture you posted of Acadia National Park. As soon as I saw it I knew where it was. My husband and I went there 4 years ago, longing to go back. It's a beautiful place to visit, 4 days was just not long enough.