Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Simon's New Fun & Festive Release is here!

No automatic alt text available.


There's a new release debuting NOW at Simon Says Stamp!  It's called Fun & Festive!


I was sent this fun Winter Scene clear stamp set - what a great idea this set is!  I made a card and a tag with it:


supplies: white, Schoolhouse Red, and Surf Blue cardstock, unknown blue print dp, Simon Winter Scene set, VersaFine Onyx Black and Hero Arts Red Royal inks, Tonic Nuvo Creative Pen markers to color house and trees, glue pen and prisma glitter for roof and hills, Kaisercraft Tiny Hearts embossing folder, adhesive foam squares

Here's my tag, using some more elements from the set:


supplies: white cardstock, dark blue and white glitter cardstock, Simon's Winter SceneNuvo Creative Pen markers, Tim Holtz idealogy Small Talk Occasions sticker and Holiday Greens Mini die, MFT Stitched Tag die, red and white baker's twine, glue pen and prisma glitter


Since this is a pretty simplistic scene, I beefed it up by using lots of glitter - glitter card for the snowy slope and night sky, and glitter to the snowy parts of the mountains, trees, and the star. 

I fussy-cut all my images, but there's a matching Winter Scene die set, if you'd prefer.  As always, this release includes a nice mix of stamp sets, background cling stamps, dies, sequins, and coloring cards.  Enjoy - you can find them all HERE

Thanks for stopping by - I'll hopefully see you again in a couple of hours for my weekly Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge post. 

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lin, When I looked through the release last night, this one in particular caught my attention. Your card and tag are so darned cute.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin. A great release and your samples are amazing.

kiwimeskreations said...

What great samples you have made Lin - love how you have used the stamps in the set.
Blessings
Maxine