Saturday, October 27, 2018

Simon's November Card Kit!

Here's a card I made using the supplies in the latest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.


supplies: Ivory, Orange Peel, and Desert Storm cardstocks, Thanks and Leaves clear stamp set, a mix of fall-colored inks, bronze sequins from the kit

The kit is the perfect mix of items that we will use over and over for this fall season and for years to come - the solid leaves are a perfect size - small enough for stamping a background and large enough to cut them out by hand like I did.  The many sentiments are in a lovely font.  And I included the pretty metallic orange peel envelope in my pic that's included in the kit, along with lots of other things I didn't use yet.  I'm looking forward to playing with the butterflies and the Snarky Small Talk stickers - a complete set of 8 pages is included in the kit!

Leaf Backgrounds with the November 2018 Thanks and Leaves Card Kit

Be sure to visit Simon's Gallery to see lots more examples to inspire you!

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful fall card, Lin.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Lin.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful sentiment and I love the colorful leafy panel you created, Lin!!