Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Simon Says........Let's Get Ready for Christmas!

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

wed-newchallenge-header


This week our theme is "Let's Get Ready for Christmas", and my teamies and I are showcasing Clearly Besotted goodies. 


supplies: white and green glimmer paper, Clearly Besotted Christmas Sparkle, Simon's Best Ever stripe for trunk of tree, Simon white embossing powderCrystal Stickles, Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle die, snowflake embossing folder

I took this theme at face value - getting ready for Christmas for me means decorating the tree and the house, so I chose this snowflake tree and embossed it and the sentiment in white, then surrounded it with snowflake embossing.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Lin :-) the tree is so pretty and I love the embossed background too, simply fabulous! This would be a great card to mass produce! :-)

hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Marge said...

Love this simple and beautiful design, Lin! The tree really caught my eyes and those gems on the tree are just eye candies!

Marge

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree, this is terrific Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Simple and stunning - what an eye catching card Lin!
Blessings
Maxine

ankitag612 said...

I adore the colors on this card and the embossed panel your tree is placed on. :) I am so into embossing these days and you did a wonderful job!