Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Simon Says........Let's Get Ready for Christmas!

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

wed-newchallenge-header


This week our theme is "Let's Get Ready for Christmas", and my teamies and I are showcasing Clearly Besotted goodies. 


supplies: white and green glimmer paper, Clearly Besotted Christmas Sparkle, Simon's Best Ever stripe for trunk of tree, Simon white embossing powder, Crystal Stickles, Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle die, snowflake embossing folder

I took this theme at face value - getting ready for Christmas for me means decorating the tree and the house, so I chose this snowflake tree and embossed it and the sentiment in white, then surrounded it with snowflake embossing.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Lin :-) the tree is so pretty and I love the embossed background too, simply fabulous! This would be a great card to mass produce! :-)

hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Marge said...

Love this simple and beautiful design, Lin! The tree really caught my eyes and those gems on the tree are just eye candies!

Marge

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree, this is terrific Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Simple and stunning - what an eye catching card Lin!
Blessings
Maxine

ankitag612 said...

I adore the colors on this card and the embossed panel your tree is placed on. :) I am so into embossing these days and you did a wonderful job!