Thursday, October 18, 2018

For MFT's Color Challenge

I haven't played in any challenges in ages, so when I saw this one based on colors which rang all my bells, I jumped!   This is for the MFT Challenge #103.


supplies: white, Lavender, Audrey Blue, Green Apple and Slate card, a woodgrain grey, highlighted with grey ink, MFT's Plaid Patterns pad, Birds of a Feather dies, Tammy Tutterow Sweet Tweets Birdhouse die, stitched oval die, Simon's Mini Hearts dies, sentiment from Wplus9 Blanket Stitched Blooms, pearls

I just got this Plaid Patterns paper pad, and I think this pretty one reflects the colors for the challenge nicely.  And this was a nice colorway to use with my current favorite Birds of a Feather dies!

7 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Beautiful card, Lin!

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect use of the colors Lin, this is so sweet!!

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous - i can see why you jumped at the challenge, they are very much 'your' colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

Sweet!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love this card and all the details, including how you cut the banner for your sentiment. Great job!

donna mikasa said...

This is so pretty, Lin! Perfect color choices, right down to the plaid paper!

Cindy Groh said...

More fun bird inspirations. Thank you 😊