Monday, October 26, 2020

Fall Fox

 I mentioned in a previous post how much I love Doodlebug products, and when I bought their latest Pumpkin Spice papers, I also treated myself to a couple Doodle-pops that coordinated. This weekend I saw a darling card posted on Instagram, made by cr2designs, and I knew that I wanted to CASE it and use this adorable fall fox!


supplies: white cardstock, leafy and woodgrain patterned papers, Fox and Friends doodle-pop, Simon's Birch Tree Window die, sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox, Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Lattice die, adhesive foam to pop up top panel

After cutting my window panel, I trimmed it to fit inside the Frilly Frame, to which I added a scrap of leafy paper.  The dimensional stickers and sentiment banner were affixed next, then the panel was popped above the frame.  Then the whole thing was attached to a trimmed card, a bit smaller than A2 size.

cr2designs made a winter card - wouldn't this idea make a fun seasonal series?  

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is so very cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this birch tree window! and every other thing about your darling Fox - but his friends? OH my goodness - adorable!
=]

Dawn T said...

Super cute Lin. Love this little fox

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable card, Lin - just love the little fox among the trees with the smiling mushrooms!!