Sunday, October 25, 2020

Some Buzzworthy Cards


Spellbinders kindly sent me a couple of products from their new Buzzworthy Collection, by Fun Stampers Journey!  Here are the 2 cards I made, using a cling stamp set and a stencil.


supplies: white cardstock, FSJ Sweet Honeycomb Stencil, inked with fossilized amber distress ink, Sweet as Honey cling stamp set, markers to color, adhesive foam to pop up flower

The honeycomb stencil provides the perfectly-scaled background for the other card elements, which were minimally colored.  Here's another card, using more elements from the stamp set.


supplies: white cardstock, yellow and black washi tape, FSJ Sweet as Honey cling stamps, enamel heart, adhesive foam to pop up flowers

For this one, I stamped, colored, and fussy-cut the smaller flowers and leaves, then arranged them over my washi panel and popped them above it.  I colored them as daisies, but they actually look more like coneflowers, and could be colored in brighter colors.

I love the little flight details that are included, too!  

Many thanks to Spellbinders for providing me with this fun collection to play with!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards Lin! I especially like the one with the honeycomb!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love them both but I really like the one with the small flowers and washi tape. TFS

Cindy C. said...

Both so beautiful, love the happy color combination!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous blossoms with the bees swooping in, Lin! Love the bright yellows!!