Thursday, October 8, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Make Merry release!

 Simon's newest release, called MAKE MERRY, is live now!  This month is a mix for the holidays, both Thanksgiving and late fall, as well as Christmas!

I was sent a set of Suzy's Sweater Weather watercolor prints, which include 6 different designs; I chose 2 of them to show you today.

supplies: white card base, watercolor card from Sweater Weather Watercolor prints, Zig markers, antique linen distress ink, and water to color panel, gold seqins

All but one of these designs have a cable knit background - I used antique linen distress ink and water to simulate a fisherman-style sweater.  I darkened the background a bit for my 2nd card.

supplies: ivory cardstock, a watercolor card from Sweater Weather Watercolor Prints, Zig markers and antique linen distress ink and water, adhesive foam to lift sentiment circle

Since there are 2 of the same of each of 6 designs, I was able to cut out the center sentiment circle from 1, and pop it above the design on the other.  These are wonderful quality watercolor cardstock!

To see the entire release, just click HERE, and for more ideas using the new products, I hope you'll visit our gallery HERE.  As always, we have planned 2 blog hops to showcase these products for Friday and Saturday.  

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful fall cards with those fabulous Suzy panels, Lin! Just love how you colored them!!

Bunny said...

Lovely cards. I especially like the 2nd one with the beautiful leaves. [Bunny]

Lisa Elton said...

Both ever so lovely, Lin!