Friday, October 23, 2020

Pumpkin Spice Latte

 I adore Doodlebug Designs products, so when I saw their new Pumpkin Spice collection, I dove in!  Here's my first card.

supplies: kraft and parchment cardstock, Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice paper pad, Pumpkin Spice doodle pop, pieced sentiment from 2 Concord & 9th turnabout sets: Snowflakes and Coffee Blend

These papers are so scrumptious, it's hard for me to use them, but I chose 2, and added some kraft and an aqua dot to the mix.  This doodle-pop set had the little hearts included, which went nicely with my sentiment!

It's Friday - hope your weekend is a great one!  We plan to get in maybe our last outside dining for awhile for date night, then we'll be back to take out again.  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

So delicious! and cahUTE!!
=]

Bunny said...

OH, Lin, this is an adorable card. It looks too good to drink or mail out. I'd want to keep it. The papers really are beautiful. I do love fall. [Bunny]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That little cup is the cutest!! Perfect with those papers!!