Saturday, October 3, 2020

I Love this Sketch!

As I've mentioned before, I fall in love with so many of Norine's cards, so much so that I have a Pinterest Board dedicated to her work!  Here's my CASE of another one, done in seasonal colors.


supplies: ivory, several oranges, kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Green Leaf cardstock, dps from 2 Echo Park Dots & Stripes paper pads, The Greetery Sunflower Botanicuts, Hero Arts leaf die, Simon Autumn Blessings die

 I love this sketch and Norine's mix of dots and ginghams in the background.  And it's always fun making these sunflowers!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as pretty as it can be Lin, love the colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your sunflowers, Lin, and they look great on the quad of patterns!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the pretty sunflowers. Love the sketch too.TFS

DorothyA said...

I do so enjoy both of your makes! I have Pinterest boards for both of you!