Thursday, October 1, 2020

October

 It's October, my favorite month of the year!  Here's my card to celebrate it!



supplies: white cardstock, The Greetery Fir & Foliage 1 multi-step stencil set, Hello Bluebird Pumpkin Time fox, tiny leaves, and sentiment, Simon's Clouds for Days stencil, distress inks for stenciling and markers to color fox, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die

I've wanted this adorable Pumpkin Time stamp set since I saw it last year, and finally managed to snag it back in August.  My favorite thing about it is this sentiment from Anne of Green Gables, because it perfectly expresses my feelings for this time of year!

What's your favorite month?

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little fox scene, Lin - just love your cloud background and the tree too!! That fall photo looks just like it does here right now, though the rain and winds are starting to batter the poor trees. Happy October!!

Lisa Elton said...

What an adorable scene, this is fun Lin!

Dawn T said...

what a cool card Lin. Love that sentiment and your little fox is just adorable. Here in NZ we do not get the fabulous colours of Autumn that you get so for me my favourite season is Spring... all the beautiful flowers coming out.