Monday, November 15, 2021

A Greetery Christmas Card

 I'm starting on my Christmas cards.  Today's card is all The Greetery goodies, mixed with my old favorite Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle.


supplies: white and Lipstick Red card, The Greetery Budding Beauties Winter stamp and coordinating die, Opposites Attract Holiday sentiments, Fit to Be Tied bow die, Altenew Crimson and Teal Cave inks, Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle die 

I stamped and die-cut the berry branches and die-cut the bow.  Then I simply cut out the hemstitch details and stamped my sentiment before adding the die-cuts.

Again, this is nice and flat for mailing.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely! The hemstitch rectangle is one of my most often used dies!

Lisa Elton said...

I really need to get a hemstitched die, I like the way they look! This is so pretty, Lin!

Dawn T said...

A really beautiful card Lin. That's a lovely die cut for the centre of your card

kiwimeskreations said...

loving your beautiful card Lin - that bow is so delicate. I have just finished my cards (I batch bake them) as I need to post overseas...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mandy said...

Lin this is beautiful, so elegant xx