Sunday, November 21, 2021

Joyful Christmas

Hello!  Today I have some cards made with Spellbinder's November Card Kit of the Month, entitled Joyful Christmas.

This kit contains everything you'll need to make lots of cards: A2 card blanks and envelopes, a die set, a stamp set, a 6" pad of patterned papers, embellishments to match, even adhesive and foam squares!  I tried to use a little bit of everything.  

Here are my cards.  All of them have touches of gold foiling that I can't get to show up in my pictures, sorry.  But it adds a lovely festive twinkle to everything!


supplies: pink cardstock, pink striped patterned paper, poinsettias, leaves, and star embellishments, stamped sentiment


supplies: plaid patterned paper, pine and stars embellishments, bell jar sticker, stamped sentiment (embossed in gold), my own natural twine 


supplies: white card base, snowfall patterned paper, trees and fawn embellishments, snowflake puffy stickers, sentiment sticker

All details can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope I've inspired you to give this sweet kit a look.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely, Lin! I like the sweet little bell jar!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. Looks like the perfect Christmas kit.