Monday, November 22, 2021

Garden Roses

 I recently treated myself to some layering stencil sets - here are two cards using the Garden Roses set from Pink Fresh Studio.


supplies: white cardstock, Pink Fresh Studio Garden Roses stencil set, Altenew Red Sunset and Green Valley inks, blending brush, Perfect Sentiments and matching die, Simon Says Stamp Detail Ringlet cover plate, heart sprinkles

This is a 5-piece stencil set, 3 for the flowers and 2 for the leaves.  They line up easily and the details are lovely, I think.  I cut my spray out free-hand and put it against a subtle pierced background. 

Of course I had to do a yellow version.......there is a natural break in this stencil and I used just 3 of the roses as my focal point for this one.


supplies: white card, Sunny Studio Eyelet Lace Frilly Frame dies, PinkFresh Studio Garden Roses layering stencils, Altenew inks, Simon Says Stamp sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies, adhesive foam to lift floral spray

I love these layering stencil sets, as the results are as close as I'll ever get to no-line coloring!  They are so relaxing to play with!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely, Lin! I think the yellow roses are my favorite!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful roses Lin. Both colours are gorgeous.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lin - what a wonderful stencil, and you have used it beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine