Sunday, November 14, 2021

Autumn Thanks

 Life has been happening here and I haven't been able to make a card in weeks.  Meanwhile time marches on, and my favorite season is drawing to a close. Before we dive into Christmas, I wanted to make one more card with fall colors.  


supplies: white cardstock, Tim Holtz kraft metallic kraft cardstock, PinkFresh Studio Lush Vines cling stamp, Simon Bold Thanks and Stitched Rectangle dies and sentiment from Cozy Wishes

I have only used this background cling once before, and it turns out it was the perfect choice for me today, because it was good therapy to take my time and color in all those little leaves.  After doing that, I trimmed it with a large stitched rectangle die, and from that, I cut a smaller stitched rectangle.  Both panels were then matted in metallic, and I simply added my sentiment.  I like the rich metallic copper accents with the warm colors!  

Many thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy card, Lin! Love those cheerful colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

what a delight this card is Lin - I hope your life calms down soon and you can get back to your card making
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

A really delightful card Lin. Love the colours and design.