Friday, November 19, 2021

Simon's December Card Kit!

 This month's Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp is a really unique one!  I love that it includes some decoupage pages, and I couldn't wait to try one of them!


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card, a Craft Consortium 3D Decoupage sheet, sentiment and snowflakes from Santa's Helpers clear stamp set, Darice adhesive foam squares

This decoupage sheet includes 5 different layers of this darling scene.  After layering them together with foam squares between, I added some snow with a glue pen and glitter.  Here's a closer look at the wonderful details.



Next, I chose several images from the Santa's Helpers stamp set and one of the included papers for my 2nd card.


supplies: white card, horizontal town scene from Craft Consortium Made by Elves paper pack, elves and sentiment from Santa's Helpers stamp set, glue pen and glitter

I love the colors in this kit: pastels, along with a bit of red, so I colored the images using those colors.

Here's the kit.

Thanks for visiting me today - enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

There is a whole lot of cute happening here! How fun!

Dawn T said...

Two cute as cards Lin. So sweet.

Cheryl Cain said...

Adorable!!♥️