Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Handmade Holiday Release!

Simon's new Handmade Holiday release is now live!

I was sent a stencil called Christmas Wreath.


supplies white and burgundy card, vellum, Simon NEW Christmas Wreath stencil, Rejoice dies, snowflake embossing folder, enamel dots, adhesive foam 

After stencilling the wreath, I embossed it, then fussy-cut it out, added a die-cut sentiment and popped it above a snowflake background.

This release includes 5 new sets of Simon's Saturated Ink pads, and I'm so pleased to see lots of embossing folders and stencils this time!  Another thing that caught my eye was a lovely mini set of glitz glitter gels in scrumptious colors - wish I'd had them to play with when I made this card!

To see the whole release, please click HERE, and for ideas on how to use them, I hope you'll visit our Gallery HERE.  As always, we've planned blog hops for Thursday, Nov. 11 and Friday, Nov. 12, and an InstaGram Hop on Friday, Nov. 19.  AND a YouTube LiveStream on Friday, Nov. 19 at noon EST!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lin - love the floating sentiment - that is stunning
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine