Sunday, March 6, 2022

Green!

 I recently got some of the new Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated ink pads.  I chose these 3 greens because they look like they will work well for leaves with all my flower creations.  After doing a swatch test on white cardstock as I always do, and since I'm craving green,  I thought they would look nice also on a minty background.  So I pulled out an older Concord & 9th Turnabout stamp set and a Winnie & Walter sentiment die, and here is my result.


supplies: Mint and a darker green cardstock, Pawsitively Saturated inks in Trio 15:  Spring, Dublin, and Lucky, Concord & 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp, Turnabout Jig, (sadly retired) Winnie & Walter In a Word Hello die, adhesive foam

This turnabout makes a smallish wreath, so I didn't want to cover it up any more than I had to.  So I decided to add my sentiment using the eclipse/hidden sentiment technique.  I cut the hello out of my stamped design, then cut it 2 more times from adhesive foam and stacked them all before reinserting the word back into place.

Hopefully this will hold me awhile longer until spring actually shows itself around here!  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the camouflaged sentiment, this is terrific!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - what a stunning card Lin - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin. It's a cool card.

SusanME said...

This is so lovely! I really like that Hello die. In your supplies list you said that the Turnabout Jig is discontinued- where did you see that? It’s still listed on their site…