Friday, March 25, 2022

You Make Me Smile

Recently The Greetery released some new spring products and I fell in love with these Pussy Willow Botanicuts.  


supplies: white and Cornflower Blue card, Doodlebug blue gingham dp, The Greetery Botanicuts Pussy Willows dies and Fit to Be Tied bow die, a Simon Sentiment Strip, Spellbinders Hemstitch Oval dies

This is a CASE of a card that Wanda Guess made (3rd card down) using these dies - hers was in golds, and she used a small gingham background also.  This blue has always been my favorite color, and pussy willows are a sign of spring to me (still waiting for it here), so these all worked together in my mind.  I needed a tiny sentiment, so this little pre-printed strip fit the bill perfectly (and seeing pussy willows does make me smile!)

Hope your week has gone well - enjoy the upcoming weekend!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the gingham with the pussy willows! This is charming, Lin!

Cat Craig said...

I love this design Lin. As soon as I saw the Greetery's icon for this release with the pussy willows on it I knew I'd have to have them. They are in house and I'll have to play soon.

This is beautiful and and such a lovely spring bouquet. Happy Birthday!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Lin 0- I too love pussy willows, although it has been a long time since I have seen any :)
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Lin. Great design and love those pussy willows.