Friday, March 4, 2022

March Glimmer Hot Foil Kit

The March Hot Foil Glimmer Kit is coming up roses this month: 2 roses, a bud, and 3 different leaves, plus dies to cut out each one!  I mixed mine with a former large die of the month set to make a mini slimline card.


supplies: white and orchid pink card, Spellbinders March Glimmer of the Month Kit: Glimmer Edge Roses and gold glimmer foil, July 2021 Large Die of the Month slimline dies, sentiment from February Glimmer of the Month kit, pink and green markers

I simply put all the glimmer plates onto my machine at one time, added gold foil, and foiled them onto white card, then colored in the details with markers and cut out each one with the matching dies.  I did that twice to have 2 of everything, then I just made my little bouquets and added them above and below my foiled sentiment.

You can find all the information you'll need HERE to get this fun kit for yourself.  You'll have until March 24 to join the club, and you can "unjoin" at any time!  Each month you'll also get a roll of glimmer foil! 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card with the foiled roses, Lin! And I love the slimline dies with them! I always get inspiration from you to go and find my club dies - haven't used those slimlines yet...

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohh Lin, this is so sumptuous with the gold foiling - fabulous work and an amazing result
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine