Saturday, March 19, 2022

Spring into Stitching - Stitched Petal Frame

 Here's another new stitching design from Spellbinders' Spring Into Stitching release.  This one is called Stitched Petal Frame.


supplies: white and Mint cardstock, Stitched Petal Frame cover die, embroidery floss, adhesive foam squares

This is one of those perfectly symmetrical designs that I hate to cover up, so I left off a sentiment for this one!    I just chose colors that were pleasing to me, and when finished, held the panel over several colors of backing - this mint won out today.  I lifted the panel above the backing for some fun shadow play.

This die is one of 4 stitching designs just released from Spellbinders, from a collection called Spring into Stitching.  You can see the other one I received on THIS POST.

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty, Lin - a breath of Spring!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful stitching on a beautiful card Lin - love it
Blessings
Maxine