Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Simon Says........Food and/or Drink


Welcome to our weekly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



 This week the theme is "Food and/or Drink".  I made a mini slimline coffee card.


supplies: white and tan card, Simon's Cup of Love clear stamp set

This set has everything you'd ever want to make a coffee card: several fun sentiments, and a nice selection of coffee art to put inside your cup!  I especially like the little berry and leaf sprig!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Wonderful design and images, Lin! I'm not a coffee drinker, so I'll pretend it's hot chocolate!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lin - love the coffee art, and the accents, that make this such a delightful card
Blessings
Maxine