Monday, March 28, 2022

More Spring from The Greetery

 Just playing lately with some goodies from The Greetery.  I bought this Budding Beauties Spring set last year when it was on sale, and this is its first stamping.  


supplies: white and cream card, retired heart patterned paper, The Greetery Just Mason Around and Cherry Blossoms from Budding Beauties Spring multi-step stamps and matching die, Cozy Cup Coaster die, a Tammy Tutterow sentiment

My container of choice when I bring in flowers from the garden is either a canning jar or one of my stoneware pitchers.  I liked the color of this jar with the blossoms today.

The Greetery has 4 seasons of these Budding Beauties stamps, all with matching dies.  They work perfectly with this jar, and also their watering can and glass bottles.  All are multi-step stamps, which I love since I am coloring challenged!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colors and your design. The Cozy Cup Coaster looks great as an accent. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

This is a breath of fresh spring air! Just what I need after this snowy cold day!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - your stamping is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty bouquet with the cherry blossoms, Lin! Love the jar atop the cup cozy too!!