Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Simon Says.......Use Your Favorite Thing



Welcome to our weekly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



This week we want you to "Use Your Favorite Thing"!  The team is featuring My Favorite Things products, and I took this favorites idea a bit overboard!  

One of my favorite themes is a wreath, and a favorite MFT product is their Stitched Flowers dies.  I love the variety, and each one has some stitching details.  I got into the habit early on of using Doodlebug patterned papers with these dies, so there's another favorite thing of mine.  And to top it off, I remembered this sentiment, which fits nicely inside my wreath.



supplies: white card, Petite Prints from Doodlebug paper pads, My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers dies, (retired) Spring Wreath, Doodlebug sprinkles, Gina K. Designs Wreath Builder sentiment

This set has lots of different shapes and sizes of flowers, but on this card I used the smaller flowers.  I also cut out a retired leafy wreath and used parts of it to fill in the rest of my wreath.  Here's another photo to show you the darling little prints in each flower and leaf.


Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling wreath! Love this, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Just so pretty. The gingham on the flowers and leaves is fabulous. Gorgeous wreath

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your interpretation of the theme of favourites Lin, and an absolutely gorgeous card as a result.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine