Sunday, November 13, 2022

Too Early for a Snowman??

Maybe so, but this one is too cute not to share!  I've been waiting for ages for him, and was able to snag him last month! 


supplies: white, Surf Blue, Audrey BluePeacock, Lipstick Red, Green Leaf, Orange Peel, brown, and black cardstock, Lawn Fawn Build a Snowman dies, (retired) Snow Flurries embossing folder, Tim Holtz Tree Line die, (retired) PTI sentiment

There are 2 snowmen in this set - today I used the larger one.  My sentiment is from an old Papertrey Ink set - long gone, I'm sure, but isn't it perfect?  And that little bird is included in the set, too; one of the many reasons I've been wanting this set.

I always make note of the date of our first snow here every year -  when I quickly looked back, Oct 18 of 1992 was the earliest snow I could find.  And it snowed here for a few hours yesterday, though nothing stuck, so I guess it's not too early at all to be thinking about snowmen!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

LOVE THIS! using a darker blue for the tree line was the perfect choice.
that snowman is adorable with the sweet bird.

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, love the background!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous snowman, and gorgeous card Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Such a sweetie Lin. Hopefully the snow will hold off for a while yet.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

LOL - snowing all day here, so no not too early! Darling snowman with that line of trees behind him, Lin! I was lucky enough to get that set but have only managed to cut apart the dies! You've inspired me to haul it off the NBUS pile!!