Friday, November 4, 2022

Simon's November Card Kit

 This month's Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp has some fun items inside!  I was excited to try the new adhesive transfers and foil, and combined them with the largest stamp in the set.


supplies: orange and cream cardstock, Thanksgiving spray from Simon's Full of Thanks clear stamp set and matching stencils, distress inks, sentiment from Grateful Fall Leaves adhesive transfer, orange foil from kit, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die

The stencils are large, 1 for each of the 3 largest motifs in the stamp set.  I used all distress inks with this one, and then some markers to make my corn into Indian corn.

These transfers are made to be used with or without a laminator; since I have one, that's the route I went.  I really hope that Simon brings out more of these, as it's really simple to add a foiled element to a card!

I was also so pleased that Simon included their newest Fine Detail Scissors in the kit - I used them to fussy-cut another of the stamped designs for my 2nd card.


supplies: white cardstock, a skinny plank dp from an old Doodlebug paper pad, Simon's Full of Thanks sunflower and leaf spray, Script Thanks die

I stamped and fussy-cut this spray twice so that I could make it a bit longer to fit my die-cut sentiment.  This time I colored it with my markers, although there is a stencil for this one, also.  I cut the sentiment 3 times and stacked them, since it's so dainty.  I cut it from the same plank paper that I used for my background.

Here's a look at the Card Kit.


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your Thanks card and how you arranged the pretty sunflower spray around the sentiment. The woodgrain background is perfect with the images. TFS

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Lin - the 'thanks' die cut is so delicate and pretty, especially displayed inside the gorgeous autumnal wreath
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful cards Lin. Great products in the kit this month

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks like a fun kit and your two cards are beautiful, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

Charming cards!