Sunday, February 26, 2023

Pink and Grey

I was do-less, as my husband terms it, recently, and was looking through my Greetery goodies, and came across a stencil set that, again, has hardly been used.  So I decided to pick some colors that I don't usually use: pink and grey, and have some playtime!


supplies: white cardstock, The Greetery Square Dance stencils, kitsch flamingo and hickory smoke distress inks, The Greetery Sketchbook Roses stamps, Pink Fresh Fairy Dust and Altenew Rock Collection mini ink cubes, Wplus9 (retired) Hand Lettered Hello sentiment stamps, pink enamel dots

This stencil set looks like woven ribbons to me.  This Sketchbook Roses stamp set has sadly just been retired last year; too bad, it's always been a favorite of mine.  After stamping, I trimmed it out by hand and then popped it above the stencilled background, adding my (also retired) sentiment and some enamel dots. 

This has a moody look to it, which is interesting to me.  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pink and grey, this is pretty!

Dawn T said...

what a pretty colour combo Lin. The background looks so beautiful and those roses are stunning.