Friday, February 10, 2023

Sending Love

 I have a card today using an embossing folder and sentiment die set from the newly released Four Petal Collection.


supplies: cream and gold foil cardstock, vellum, Spellbinders Four Petal Floral 3D embossing folder, Thanks Enclosed sentiment dies

These embossing folders are so wonderfully detailed - they need nothing to show off their loveliness!  I love cream mixed with gold, so I made this simple card that could be used for a sympathy card, a wedding, or just a classy "just because".

The new sentiment dies are just what I've been looking for - there are 21 individual words that you can string together for your own phrases, and each has its own matching shadow die.  I like the font, and the size is good, too.

As always, I'm glad you stopped by - have a good one!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely and elegant way to send your love!

Dawn T said...

So elegant Lin. The sentiment set does look awesome. So delicate lettering

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning, Lin - love how you used that ef! It came in my kit for the Spellbinders/Altenew event but they didn't really use it for the classes. Thanks for the inspiration!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite work Lin. Absolutely elegant and stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Sibylleherbe said...

Beautiful card.

Dee said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! But I am curious how you got the embossed area to look like that it doesn’t look like it matches up. I would love to make cards similar to yours. Amy. Ajmacak@gmail.com