Friday, February 24, 2023

Winter Blues

Can you stand another card using these Antique Rose stamps?   I had stamped them in various colors, but never used these aqua ones, so I decided to do a monochromatic version.


supplies: white, and aqua foil cardstock, dotty dp from Whimsy Stamps Mix n Match 2 paper pad, Altenew Antique Roses stamps, Sweet Dreams and Green Valley inks, Fine Frames die, foiled sentiment from Birch Press Design Sugar Script Hot Foil Plate and Die set, teal glimmer foil, adhesive foam

I started with this paper with a mix of different sizes and shades of aqua dots.  Then I cut some fine frames from aqua metallic cardstock next, to reinforce my foiled sentiment, then arranged my florals and sentiment and popped them above everything. 

I didn't think of it until after I'd named my post for today, but those dots do look a bit like falling snow!  

Thanks for stopping by - have a good day!

4 comments:

Steph Mitchell said...

The Antique Rose stamps are one of my favorites to look at!! They always look fabulous on one of your cards.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the roses in that color, Lin! You could probably create a different and equally fabulous card every day with those flowers!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful layers, this is lovely!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. You've done an amazing job of lining up the layers. Love the fine frame against that fabulous dotty paper.